Dear CCFC friends,
On behalf of the entire team at CCFC, we want to take a moment to say THANK YOU again for your preference and support. The past several weeks has been unlike anything we have ever experienced. It is our intention to continue working hard to evolve so we continue serving you, your ministries and our Catholic community.
As the city and state begin to share plans to reopen, we would like to share an update on how we are thoughtfully preparing our Center with the right safety measures and protocols. We of course will take a phased approach and will only reopen when we have the confidence that we can ensure the safety and well being of our guests and employees.
When we do reopen, more than anything we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you are staying with us. We are making updates to our Center and the way we serve you to help keep everyone healthy. Some of those updates include:
– Providing face coverings for employees and guests.
– Taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more, including limiting the number of employees and customers in the rooms.
– Increasing the frequency of cleaning our common areas including chairs, door handles, light switches and restrooms.
– Increasing the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers in all the meeting rooms and dining halls.
– Including additional Clorox-disinfecting wipes in the casas.
We will continue to inform you how we are preparing our Center to be safe for our reopening.
Again, thank you for your continued support. We hope to see you again soon.
Catholic Conference and Formation Center
214-943-6585 Ext 105