We are looking for dependable interns all year!
If you are willing to donate some of your talents and time to the CCFC, this is the opportunity. We are looking for dependable interns to help us achieve our goals. We need happy, spirited, and service oriented people.
The ideal candidates must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, knowledge in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Marketing tools such as Constant Contact (preferred). Bilingual English-Spanish (preferred). Candidates must be flexible to work at least 15 hours a week, and occasional overtime on weekends (office is located in Oak Cliff). Catholics in good standing are preferred.
Internship Positions Available
Guest services. Internship offering exposure to event planning. Interns will learn how a retreat center works to create incredible guest experience, and how the internal departments work together to make it happen.
- Schedule events in calendar and send contracts.
- Coordinate set up and signage needs with Facilities.
- Greet attendees when they arrive.
- Work with group leader during the retreat.
Programs/Fundraising. The intern will work closely with the director by assisting her with special projects (Retreat Programs, Renovation, Bookstore and Fundraising), which will help them develop excellent communication skills.
- Research possible donors (organizations and individuals).
- Establish relationship with the different groups/organizations willing to contribute to the CCFC.
- Prepare inventory in the bookstore and seek for sales opportunities in the different parishes/schools of the Diocese.
- Help organize open-house and fundraising events.
- Support the Director with Project management for the different renovation projects.
- Help design internal and/or external publications, brochures, advertisements, fliers, and direct marketing materials as assigned.
- Draft web content and online newsletters
- Contribute to the daily flow of social media outlets by placing news items, videos and/or photos via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, etc.
- Help design materials for the various events (internal).
- Design signage for the different groups using our facilities.
If you or someone you know is interested in any of these positions, please send them our way.
Send cover letter and resume: Attn: Bertha Escarzaga, email@example.com