A serene, secure environment for your retreat or meeting
The peaceful atmosphere of the CCFC is particularly attractive for groups willing to host their meetings and retreats in this nestled serene setting. The purpose of the CCFC is to provide a warm and inviting environment for those who seek growth in their faith and relationships. All faith expressions are welcome.
Accommodations for a variety of meetings and retreats
- Overnight accommodations for up to 135 people
- One comfortable conference Room for up to 100 people
- Two meetings rooms for 75 people
- Several smaller meeting rooms for up to 10-30 people.
- Two Dining rooms and a Picnic Pavilion can provide optional food service for up to 120 people.
- On-Site Bookstore featuring books & brochures on the latest topics in religion and spirituality
- Intimate Chapel provides a place for spiritual reflection and prayer
- Inviting outdoor grounds for activity and ample room for privacy and meditation
- Rosary Garden
- Prayer Garden
ABOUT THE CCFC
Our mission is to provide comfortable facilities, delicious food and excellent service for programs of diocesan agencies, schools, parishes and ecumenical groups.
Bishop Joseph Patrick Lynch acquired 17 acres in the 1940’s, including a home for unwed mothers which was converted into St. Joseph Home for Girls. In the mid-50’s the St. Joseph Residence was built on four acres, and in the 70’s the orphanage was converted into St. Joseph Youth Center with construction of the present buildings financed by money from the Collins estate. The youth facility was closed in 1993. It was then decided by the Diocese to use the site to relocate the Catholic Formation Center and renamed it Catholic Conference and Formation Center. Refurbishing began in November 1993 and was completed in February 1994.
“Come away, all of you, to a quiet place, and rest awhile.”